Carl Wargo, Camp Director
330-896-1964 Ext 3124
Camp Y-Noah is the ideal place for:
- Scouts to earn multiple badges
- Adults & seniors to get away for a weekend of quilting or scrapbooking.
- Families, sororities, classes and organizations to reunite
- Church youth & adults to retreat for spiritual fellowship
- Whatever group you belong to, we have a place for you at camp! Build a TEAM, explore your natural surroundings, have fun on horseback or in a canoe, get away and spend quality time together.
Camp Y-Noah is a year-round conference location, convenient to Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Medina, Kent and surrounding counties. Facilities are available to accommodate groups with as few as 15 to more than 300 people.
Retreat Programs Offered:
- Archery and BB gun range
- Arts and crafts
- Adventure Race
- Horseback riding
- Nature hikes
- Canoeing on private Lake Noah
- Sand volleyball
- Lighted tennis and basketball
- Scavenger hunts
- High Adventure Climbing
- Zip line
The staff at Camp Y-Noah is happy to give tours of the facility and gladly assist with the booking details of your function. An assessment of your group's specific needs will be completed and then a customized program is designed. For questions or more information, please contact us at 330 896 1964 or 877 GOT CAMP
Come get inspired at our 245-acre site! We can offer an environment that is both comfortable and conducive to creative thinking. Whatever groups you belong to, we have the perfect place for you to spend quality time.
With so much to offer, YMCA Camp
Y-Noah is the perfect spot for:
- Corporate Meetings
- School Groups
- Youth Groups
We offer different meeting spaces for your group. All these buildings have restrooms, and we can provide snacks and drinks to help your group stay focused.
- The Griffin Training Center can hold 30 people in a quiet setting with picturesque views of the surrounding woods. It also offers a large white board and A/V equipment.
- Kresge Lodge has space for 24 people and a fireplace for that comfortable feel. There is a drop down screen and A/V available.
- The Dining Hall can hold up to 200 people and has a great view of Lake Noah. There is a drop down screen and A/V.
Don’t just think of us as a meeting room, we also offer snacks and drinks. Or for those full day meetings, we can offer a food service that can exceed your expectations. Try our Pasta Bar with garlic bread, or maybe you would be more interested in Turkey Wraps and soup for a lighter lunch. Whatever you need, we can supply it and present it in a way that will impress!
We also offer other programs to help break up the day for your group. Whether you feel like activities to strengthen your team or high adventure on our 55-foot Alpine Tower, we can offer a program that can compliment your meeting.
- Meeting Breakout – this is a quick energizer activity that our staff would lead.
- Initiatives – we can do some ground activities that help reinforce the ideas of Teamwork. We can offer these activities in any space around, so we do not take time away from your important meeting.
- Low Ropes – these activities are set over 10-acres of wooded space. The tools we can introduce can be effective in strengthening a team atmosphere.
- High Ropes – this structure stands 25 feet tall and is set so we can have a few people in the air at one time. All safety equipment is inspected daily and provided.
- Alpine Tower – a structure that is visually impressive at 55 feet tall. We can have up to 24 people engaged at one time to cut the amount of down time for your group. We can also work with your group on belaying each other for that ultimate trust building component.
The staff at YMCA Camp Y-Noah is happy to give tours of the facility and gladly assist with the booking details of your function. For questions or more information, please contact us at 330 896 1964 or 877 GOT CAMP.