Paddle for a Purpose
9/5/2017 – 9/6/2017
pADDLE FOR A pURPOSE
The Wadsworth Grizzly Outdoor Pool will be offering its 4th Annual Paddle for a Purpose on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 and Wednesday, September 6, 2017. Donations benefit the YMCA's Annual Giving Campaign to assist local families and individuals with membership and programs.
Both private and public sessions will be offered.
private Sessions (1/2 hour individual sessions):
Tuesday, September 5th 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 6th 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Registration for private sessions begin August 1st
- Preregister your time slot with the YMCA front desk or online
- $30 donation per 1/2 hour session
- Invite as many of your pooch's pals as you wish
Tuesday, September 5th 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- $10 donation per dog (minimum) taken at the door
- No need to preregister
You do not need to be a member of the pool or the YMCA to bring your dog swimming. This is not a time for members to swim, just your favorite canine companion. Adult dog owners will be permitted in the water up to their knees to assist dogs, but no children will be permitted in the water.