Corporate Wellness Program
Rising medical costs, low productivity, inefficiency and considerable financial loss due to employee illness and absence are ever-increasing concerns. By creating and integrating programs that combat the rigorous demands and time constraints of the business world, we meet the needs of organizations in our community. The Corporate Wellness Program is not only a way to increase employee satisfaction, it's an investment in your organization's productivity, efficiency and financial gain. Because when it comes to health, we're all business!
- Healthier employees
- Employee stress reduction & stress management
- Increased productivity & efficiency
- Social networking
- Increased team unity & communication
- Possible lower health costs
- Seminars and workshops on team building, conflict resolution, creative problem-solving and teamwork
- Significantly fewer sick days, leave-of-absences and stress related illnesses
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Holistic programs-not the latest fads-to build strong spirit, mind & body
- Solid investment in company's efficiency, resulting in increased profit and client satisfaction
Our Program Difference:
- Healthy weight loss methods
- Personal Fitness
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Equipment
- Child Watch
- Massage Therapy
- Health Screenings (I.E. - Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Testing)
- Exercise, Weight Training and Hundreds of Other Programs
- Handball and Racquetball
- Family Programs
- Swimming Lessons and Water Aerobics
- Personal Trainers
- Summer Resident and Day Camp
Adding Value to the Companies in Our Community.
The Corporate Wellness Program allows companies a Universal social networking tool to increase communication, team unity and productivity outside the office. Linking business communities, outside of the normal office environment, the Akron Area YMCA meets the demands of busy professionals.
Meet Your Organization's Needs:
1. Standard Member Features
- Wellness 101 12-Week Program and Fitness/Wellness Center Orientation
- FREE core exercise classes
- FREE Child Watch (included with Family of Youth Membership) Check Y branch for details.
- Annual Member Coupons for Y programs and services valued over $150
- Access to youth and family programs at member program fee
2. Standard Company Features
- Complimentary guest passes
- Corporate "Try the Y" weeks
- Annual, exclusive "Family Night" at the Y or company outing at
YMCA Camp Y-Noah*
- Regional Membership including access to Akron Area YMCA and
YMCA of Central Stark County.
- Y Family Membership will be provided to families with children enrolled full-time at one of our many Y Early Care & Education centers
- Financial assistance available to those who qualify.
3. Optional Company Features
- Automatic payroll deduction
- Wellness Seminars
- Health Screenings
- Available classes held within company facilities**
- Corporate Teambuilding programs at YMCA Camp Y-Noah that promote leadership, teamwork, problem solving, conflict resolution, decision making, trust building, communication and much more**
- Corporate Cup programs: Company sponsored sports intramural sports leagues**
- Philanthropic opportunities
*Must have a minimum of 10 members
How to Get Started
We are dedicated to working with your company to save you time and money. Our YMCA Director of Membership and Marketing will work with your company's representative to build a corporate plan around the needs of your company. Contact us and start to invest in your organization's health, wellness and stability today.
Akron Area YMCA
50 S. Main Street, Ste. LL 100
Akron, Ohio 44308