Change is tough. we can help!
Just 3 Simple Steps
to Advance and Enhance Your Life:
1. Are you at risk for prediabetes? Find out by taking the quiz to the left!
2. At RISK? Find out if you qualify for the
YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program:
3. The YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program is based on National Institutes of Health studies and approved by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.833.438.1312
for program registration, locations, and Y membership opportunity!
The YMCA'S Diabetes Prevention Program Overview
Compliments and Complaints
You have the right to voice your concerns without compromising your access to the program. You can make a complaint or pay a compliment directly to the Akron Area YMCA by calling (330) 376-1335 or contacting our Human Resource Department at email@example.com
- One year program
- 16 weekly sessions, then 8 monthly followup sessions
- Small groups for a supportive environment
- Led by a trained lifestyle coach
- Learn about eating healthier & increasing physical
- Y Membership Opportunity
- Reduce body weight by 7%
- Increase physical activity to 150 minutes per week.
For more information call 1.833.438.1312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.